Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!



Today is one of the most exciting days of the year! 
Every Easter I feel an amazing renewal of hope. 
This is the day I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
who gave His life so that I might live. 
This is the day the stone was rolled away and the tomb was found empty. 
This is the day my Savior defied death and fulfilled prophesy!

Regardless of your beliefs, I pray that you will feel the love of the God
today and all days this year, and that His hope will be in your hearts.

In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’  Luke 24:5-7

Happy Easter
♥Angie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...