Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hi-Low Skirt

I'm not the trendiest dresser, but thanks to some recent pattern testing my daughter is looking pretty stylish these days.



Cole from Cole's Corner and Creation has released a pattern for a hi-low skirt and she's even offering a bundle in her Etsy shop to get the doll version for only $1 more! (Danielle is not into dolls yet, but I am sure there are many Danielle/dolly matching outfits in my future).



I made the skirt using the same sheet I thrifted and used for a maxi dress I made Danielle last summer.  The tank top is Cole's Too Cute Bias Tank in a super soft rayon knit with the skirt material as the bias trim/straps.


Danielle LOVED her skirt and it was soooo easy to sew.  Though it's a simple pattern, it's super cute, and Cole has included tips and tricks to make it even easier to sew. You can see more versions of the high-low skirt on her blog post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...