On to the good stuff. It's a bit belated, but I want to share the shirt I made for Danielle for Halloween (sadly, Samuel never got one). Here's my little "Candy Corn Cutie".
|Yeah, it was that warm in October!|
I know of at least 3 sites that have a version of this design, including Stitch On Time, but I was feeling adventuresome and decided to save a couple pounds by making my own design using files I already had. I used:
- Curlz font (8 Claws and a Paw)
- Rock Star font (8 Claws and a Paw)
- applique candy corn from this Planet Applique design (Peace, Love, Candy Corn)
- little candy corns from this PA Halloween Candy design
- Star stolen from PA broom rides design (I made a shirt using this whole design for D last year)
The candy corn design from the Peace, Love, Candy Corn was actually the first t-shirt I embroidered for Danielle, two years ago. I didn't get any great pictures of the design, but I had a lot of fun looking at pictures of her a few years ago and I'm going to include one anyways.
|Look how little she was!|
And, not to be left out, here's Samuel, in his non-embroidered shirt. I don't feel too bad, I think he's pretty cute, even in a plain shirt :)
|He picked himself out a |
I'll be back tomorrow--our Sunday mornings are filled with church, but that's followed up with my second favorite part of the day--naptime!