Sunday, April 21, 2013

In Progress

Has it been as crazy around your house as it has been around ours? We enjoyed a whirlwind visit recently with my mom, sister and twin nieces, so I am still recovering from a weekend with 4 kids 4 and under! Luckily, sewing is part of my relaxing weekend plans, so I am working on Danielle's birthday dress.  It's made with this fabric:



As you can see, it's going to be pretty girly! And to make it even more so, I'm using this pattern from Fairytale Pattern Designs:

Photo used with permission--be sure to check out this pattern!

You may have seen it around--I seem to see it everywhere lately and it's really popular on Craftsy as well. It's adorable, and I'm pretty sure my daughter is going to be thrilled when she sees it. It's got a lot of ruffles, and by the time I combine that with the pink and purple and the big bow in the back and the chunky necklace that matches...well, it will be a bit over the top for me, but absolutely perfect for my soon-to-be-4-year-old!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Could this be any cuter?! That's going to be Dora tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I can't wait to see the dress-- and I love the new header!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...