Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No-sew Weekend

Okay, I did a little sewing, because I have a slight problem.  But, I didn't finish anything, so that counts, right?  Instead, I spent some time chasing running around with 3 awesome little girls.

I visited my sister and it was the first time we've had the girls--her twins and my daughter--together in a year.  They had a blast.  We dressed them alike and took them to the pumpkin patch, where they got mistaken for triplets a few times because they're close in size.

I made candy corn snap clips for the girls and forgot to take pictures for this post because I was having too much fun.  I did get some action shots though :)

Barrettes in a corn maze

Barrettes on a cow ride

Barrettes acting shy


Here's a closeup of the barrettes on a 2 year old head (they fit nicely on grown-ups too!)
Cute clips from GG Designs


I LOVE this time of year--it's my favorite to sew for and when it gets colder I will be hibernating in my craft room.  I hope y'all had a great weekend and got to enjoy some fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...