Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thank Heaven

In the midst of the scramble that was my trying to get my twin nieces' package off before their birthday, I took a pause to embroider some burp cloths for my MIL's friend.

"Golden" font used from 8Claws


My MIL picked the pastel fabric combination for baby Jalen and I used the same font I used on the shabby rose bib I recently made to personalize it.  My MIL also wanted a second burp cloth with something girlie on it, so we used the Thank Heaven for Little Girls design from Lynnie Pinnie.

The heels of the socks and their outline is supposed to be
the same color as the satin stitch around the onesie, but
I stopped my machine in between and changed colors.


I used the same girlie colors that the first burp had and packaged them as a set, tied with a tulle bow.  It was a quick and fun gift to make, especially since my MIL clipped all the jump threads and removed the stabilizer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...