Monday, August 29, 2011

Big Changes!

Whew!  I have been hard at work on the computer for most of my spare time the past two days.  Not much sewing has gotten done in the meantime, but I'm excited about two big items I tackled.

First, I just ordered fabrics for EIGHT new burp cloth sets!  It was super fun to shop for them, and this new batch will be more colorful and a little less conservative than the first 8.  Here's a sneak peak at one combination:
 
I LOVE Riley Blake fabrics!


In addition to Riley Blake fabrics, I've selected some from Michael Miller, Robert Kaufman and Marcus Bros.

The other really big change is that I've now added a form for ordering burps directly from Facebook.   There are drop-down boxes and links to the font & fabric choices right on the form, so it should be very easy to order now!  If you have any comments, questions or concerns about the Facebook page changes, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...