The site can be rather confusing to navigate, but that's in part because there is LOADS of useful information. I use the site for:
- submitting reviews
- reading reviews
- looking up patterns I plan to buy or try
- cataloging what patterns I own
- finding tips/techniques for sewing, fitting, organizing, etc
- researching sewing machines
- finding reviews of online sites
- resolving fit issues (via message board feedback)
|See? There's a LOT going on here|
The two best parts have got to be seeing what other people sew (it's so inspiring!) and being able to take part in a forum where others have the same interest. You can even chat about Project Runway!
|My reviews for the tank and skirt in my |
last post are the 1st and 3rd in this pic :)
I highly recommend you check out this site if you haven't already. Odds are, if you google a sewing question they will come up pretty high on the list. The people there are pretty friendly and they are super helpful with all kinds of sewing questions.
*nayy = Not Affiliated, yada yada, which means I don't profit off of Pattern Review. It's just a community that I love and wanted to recommend.