|Inside are some "wipes"--rectangles cut from white knit fabric|
I made the pattern for the doll diaper with a little trial and error. This new model is smaller than the one I made for Danielle's babies a couple months ago.
|The velcro goes across the whole front, to adjust|
for different size dollies and to make it easier to fasten
I also stitched out some penguin barrettes for Danielle's friend and her little sister. I added a little bow like it shows at GG Designs, and I think they turned out adorable.
|I lined alligator clips with ribbon instead of making a felt cover|
I plan to make some of these for Danielle after the holiday sewing is finished. I revised my list and just counted--I only have 10 out of 32 items done! I do have on extra day (after Christmas) to work, but it looks like I will have to take some things off my list or learn to sew faster.