Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve is coming to an end at my house, and I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas!  I have 11 items left to complete on my (revised) list of 29, most of them quick or already half-done.  I have a little more time to work, so I will get done what I can.


Wishing you the merriest of Christmases!


Regardless, the most important work for Christmas has already been done...many years ago...in a manger in Bethlehem.  When God gave the world the best gift of all--His son, who would later die for our sins so that we could spend eternity with our Heavenly Father.  I pray that you and yours have a blessed holiday!

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."  Isaiah 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...