Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mom's Embroidery Night In

Wow, it's Friday already.   I don't know where the week went.  I almost forgot to buy a turkey for Thanksgiving, yikes!

Earlier this week, the ladies in my MOPS group came over for a Mom's Night In.  I thought it would be fun for those who don't have an embroidery machine to get a chance to pick and stitch a project.  

We only got a few projects done (there was too much yummy food and good conversation, and too little time), but they turned out cute!  We got a turkey shirt made, using this design from Planet Applique.


Jodi picked out browns, green and camo--love it!


My friend Kelly wanted some felt stitchies for her daughters' Christmas pictures so we made these new poinsettias and they turned out so pretty.  We used some sparkly red felt that I had and I want to make a pair exactly the same as these for Danielle's holiday photos.

I don't know how well the sparkles show, but
the barrettes are so pretty in person

We also got a name/birthdate embroidered on a handmade baby blanket, which was really special.  I wish we could do embroidery night every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...